|Receiver Material||7075-T6 Forged Aluminum|
|Hand Orientation||Right Hand|
The Aero Precision M5 .308 Stripped Lower Receiver helps you build a big-bore AR from the ground up. Mil-spec dimensions and coating ensure the highest quality and correct component interface.
- Works with standard DPMS 308 components and magazines
- Upper Tension Screw - Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver through the use of a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver.
- Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw
- Bolt catch is threaded for a screw pin (no roll pin needed)
- Integrated trigger guard
- Selector markings will work with 45, 60 or 90 degree safety selectors
- Accepts Battle Arms Development short throw safety selectors, but will work with any standard selector
- No gap with aftermarket pistol grips
- Stripped M5 (.308) Lower Receiver in Anodized Black
- Nylon tipped tensioning set screw
Amazing review by Joshua on 11/23/2018
This is a wonderful lower. Very well made and very nice and durable. I have had no issues with it so far and would recommend it to anyone.
Excellent review by Everett on 4/4/2018
I am very partial to Aero Precision’s products. The run exceptionally smooth and their manufacturing tolerances are some of the best on the market! Plus the threaded screw for the Bolt Catch on the M4 and M5 Enhanced Lowers make installation a breeze. At this price, you will not find a better deal on Aero parts!